Natural Resource Analyst, RBC
||Natural Resource Analyst
||Sunday 4th January 2015
CIB – Investment Banking – Natural Resources Group – Analyst – London-150125896
· J.P. Morgan advises clients on a wide range of strategic transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, asset purchases and dispositions, JVs, corporate defence assignments, restructurings and reorganizations.
· The J.P Morgan Natural Resources Group (Oil & Gas, Utilities & Renewables) Corporate Finance team is composed of a team of professionals with very strong client relationships across a broad range of leading companies. The team is seeking an Investment Banker for an Analyst position in London.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed; we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
The successful candidate with play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of executing Corporate Finance transactions and maintaining strategic dialogue with clients as part of the wider advisory role. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
· Building and using complex financial models, completing valuation and analytical exercises
· Preparing and participating in deal pitches
· Preparing marketing materials for M&A, ECM and DCM related transactions
· Executing end-to-end client transactions
· Work with J.P. Morgan product teams
Roles within the business are balanced between winning new business and the execution of projects. The role of an analyst would principally consist in becoming supporting marketing initiatives and the execution of projects, and completing complex valuation and analytical exercises.
The work in Corporate Finance is fast-paced, demanding and stimulating. Candidates are required to have strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills:
· Demonstrable experience within Investment Banking (M&A, industry teams)
· Excellent analytical and technical skills
· Solid corporate finance knowledge
· Very strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
· Initiative to take responsibility for a task and complete it
· Strong teamwork skills
· Strong academic background
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The closing date is 4 January 2016.
RBC Capital Markets' Global Investment Banking Division helps clients finance their ongoing operations, strategic acquisitions, expansions and other critical projects. We provide financial advisory, M&A and underwriting capabilities with specific expertise in Capital Structure & Advisory, Convertibles, Equity Capital Markets, Financial Sponsors, Leveraged Finance, Loan & High Yield Capital Markets, Municipal Finance, and Private Placements.